Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Sex and violence
Enough with the navel gazing and cultural crap, says a friend. "I want blood and guts on the blog."
I pointed out that this blog is read primarily by family. At least, I hope it is. Actually, I'm not sure even they are reading it.
"Use pseudonyms," suggests, oh, well, let's call him "Moe."
I promise to give it a shot. I'm thinking about it.....
[Cue the crickets]
Umm....tomorrow I'm going on a wildflower walk...
Pathetic.
I'll work on this. I promise.
I pointed out that this blog is read primarily by family. At least, I hope it is. Actually, I'm not sure even they are reading it.
"Use pseudonyms," suggests, oh, well, let's call him "Moe."
I promise to give it a shot. I'm thinking about it.....
[Cue the crickets]
Umm....tomorrow I'm going on a wildflower walk...
Pathetic.
I'll work on this. I promise.