Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

More about bugs

I promise I´ll move on to other topics soon. But this a.m. I hit snooze, rolled over, and found myself eye to eye with a gi-normous bug that had crawled up my covers. Who needs an alarm clock? I was out of bed in a second. I took a look at it - many long legs like a spider, narrow body like a grasshopper, and some kind of stinger-looking thing coming out the end of it. Then I turned around and left the room. I may eventually come to accept bugs. I may have to. But not before I´ve had coffee.

Related: The five-pound beetles have captured your attention. John suggests sticking three together to make a cat. Mike thinks the DMN´s fabulous new restaurant critic may be able to turn one into a delicacy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?