Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Exams

We took our finals yesterday. Happy to report that I only had one error on my test. Full disclosure: the test was pretty much word-for-word repeat of the review exercises we did Thursday. Not a huge challenge.

And this is a good thing, since I went out to Berlin, my favorite bar, with Campbell and Elizabeth the night before the exam. And guess who was there? The entire teaching staff. They were having their holiday-end of year dinner. I was a little embarrassed to get busted hanging out drinking wine the night before the big test. But no importa!

After the exam, we had wine and frijoles and guacamole and orange juice in the courtyard. Kind of a weird combination at 11 a.m., but hey, why not?

I´m looking forward to enjoying SMA this week without classes. Things were so hectic in the weeks leading up to my trip, and then so intense the last couple weeks. It will be nice to have a break.

I´ve also registered for my next school, in Costa Rica. Looks like I will spend two weeks in Monteverde, the cloud forest, and four weeks at the beach campus in Flamingo.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?